• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Community Supporter Account Expiration Email

At a quarter after every hour since 7.15pm, I have recieved an email announcing the pending expiration of my Community Supporter Account... just wondering if that will continue?

Additionally, I was wondering--when I get that email, how long do I have left on my account?

Thanks!!

--QueenD

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Boy, that's really incredibly annoying. Sorry about that. I haven't heard of that happening to anyone else - I hope - so clearly it's cause we love you! And not because our system is acting up. Ahem. I'll let Michael and/or Morrus tackle that problem.

Your account is up December 1st.

Michael Morris

First Post
I'll check the scheduled task manager - I recently moved a bunch of tasks around to balance server loads a bit more. Sorry bout that.

Edit: Ok, I have the subscriptions macro set to run Monday at 4:00 AM. I have to let it run at least once a week because it is the macro that activates/deactivates community supporter accounts. I didn't realize it was sending out emails. :(

The problem with scheduling it weekly though is that new accounts won't start until the macro runs.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Michael, is there any way to break that into two macros - one that sends emails, and one that activates new accounts? Since it gives a three day warning, running it once a week might not be too effective. More importantly, we need to have new account activation run daily. In a worst case scenario, one email a day to someone for three days isn't too bad.

We can figure out a solution in the Staff Forum as needed. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads