• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Company of Heroes

Anyone else have this yet? I got the Demo a couple days back (1.75gig) and couldn't get it out of my head, turning work into just wasted time that I could have put to better use playing Company of Heroes!

I may need some advice/help as well. While I haven't tried it in the full version, I have no real reason to believe that I'm acutaly going to suddenly start winning fights in Skirmish mode vs the AI. The Demo never lost, and I'm beting the full version's smarter.

I don't have any trouble with the Campaign though, other than having too many troops from reinforcements and lack of combat losses.

Is there a site out there (yet) that has the ranges of the various 'big guns'? I"m talking the 105mm Howitzer and the 88mm Flak Cannon, both emplaced weapons you have to build like a structure. I'm always afraid to build them too far from the targets, yet every time I build them up near the front they don't survive much past thier first shot or so, if they ever even get finished.

I might even be interested in some on-line games, if anyone here's as pathetic as me.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads