• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Compendium problems?

Is anyone else having problems with the Compendium? I've been trying to use it to look over certain creature types, and it's not working for me today. :(

The actual Compendium comes up, but the selection menus are incomplete, and the buttons don't always work.

Cor Azer

First Post
Is anyone else having problems with the Compendium? I've been trying to use it to look over certain creature types, and it's not working for me today. :(

The actual Compendium comes up, but the selection menus are incomplete, and the buttons don't always work.

Works fine for me, but I only checked out a few things from the Avenger class.

pweent

Explorer
You might try a quit and relaunch of FF if you haven't already; I was having similar incomplete menu issues earlier with Safari. In my case, a simple refresh of the page cleared things up.

You might try a quit and relaunch of FF if you haven't already; I was having similar incomplete menu issues earlier with Safari. In my case, a simple refresh of the page cleared things up.

*thud*

I tried reloading the page, I tried clearing my cache, but for some reason, I never thought to completely close the browser and try again. :eek:

It's working for me now. Thanks. :heh:

I also think it's a testament to how useful the Compendium is--or maybe just how easily addicted I am ;)--that losing it for one day was cause for freaking out. ;)

Intrope

First Post
Just as a note: if you upgrade to IE8 you'll have to use the Compatibility View mode (click the broken page icon right next to the refresh button). Otherwise, you won't see any buttons/text.

And I would report the bug, using the link at the bottom. If it worked. Instead, it requires me to log in (I'm already logged in! And why do I have to log in to file a bug?) and when I do, takes me to the Account Edit screen (why? This makes no since at all) and pops up a message that a technical error has occurred (Thank you, Obvious.com). :(

Mostly, I'm posting this in hopes someone at Wizards will mention to the web team that the bug reporting process is totally jacked up.

Caliber

Explorer
Just as a note: if you upgrade to IE8 you'll have to use the Compatibility View mode (click the broken page icon right next to the refresh button). Otherwise, you won't see any buttons/text.

And I would report the bug, using the link at the bottom. If it worked. Instead, it requires me to log in (I'm already logged in! And why do I have to log in to file a bug?) and when I do, takes me to the Account Edit screen (why? This makes no since at all) and pops up a message that a technical error has occurred (Thank you, Obvious.com). :(

Mostly, I'm posting this in hopes someone at Wizards will mention to the web team that the bug reporting process is totally jacked up.

+1, +2, and +10! I love the Compendium and CB, heart and soul. I sure wish I could file some bug reports so they could be made even better though. :.-(

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads