• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Compendium Updated!

fodigg

First Post
It also seems to be filtering incorrectly and when you click an item it does some sort of popup. Gone are the days when I could open multiple options in tabs and let them load simultaneously I suppose.

I guess that's why it's shoving itself to the left in my browser, I open it in a tab.

catsclaw227

First Post
Interestingly, when I used to copy/paste from the compendium into Word 2007 (from Firefox) I never got the formatting. Did you do a full copy paste of the whole page or just highlight what you needed and copy-pasted?

Oh, and I noticed that my Character Builder updated as well. :)

Asmor

First Post
I don't really have a choice, in web browsers. I do most of my game prep durring my free time at work, and we only have the option to use IE6.

Next time you see your IT guys, give them a mean look for me.

There's no reason for anyone to be using IE6, and it especially should not be company policy.

Inyssius

First Post
The loss of tabbed browsing cuts the usefulness of the compendium back by 50% for me. And Firefox crashes when i click "show all." Gah!

It's not that bad, I think.

Right click on the little "page" that comes up, go to the "this frame" option, and then click "open frame in new tab".

Might make it a little better?

Still kind of irritating.

Unless you're using Opera, apparently.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
Yeah, that works. But i have to go back and forth between the list and the individual entries, and i was using tabbed browsing to circumvent having to do this, so...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads