Complete Dungeon Index..it's Finished

Bagpuss

Legend
Woould folks be interested in a Access Database that has basically the same information but only for the 3rd Edition and beyond Dungeon Adventures & Side Treks?

The handy thing is you can type in what level your party is and it lists all the adventures that can be 'Scaled' to fit.

At the moment that's all it does but I intend to look through the adventures and add stuff like 'Big Bad' info and Terrain. So you can search for just city adventures for example.

Last edited:

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
Bagpuss said:
Woould folks be interested in a Access Database that has basically the same information
A searchable database of adventures already exists at The Wyrm's Hoard. I'll start cutting & pasteing Jay's new info into when I have time. Or, since the The Wyrm's Hoard allows anyone to enter data, someone else could start.

Bagpuss

Legend
DMFTodd said:
A searchable database of adventures already exists at The Wyrm's Hoard. I'll start cutting & pasteing Jay's new info into when I have time. Or, since the The Wyrm's Hoard allows anyone to enter data, someone else could start.

But as you've pointed out it doesn't have that information in it (at the moment).

DMFTodd

DM's Familiar
Bagpuss said:
But as you've pointed out it doesn't have that information in it (at the moment).
The Wyrm's Hoard has Dungeon 85 through 108. That's all of the 3.0 and 3.5 issues. Much of that information came from Emirkol's earlier index.

Remove ads