Complete Redesign of D&D 5E Info Page!

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Thanks, Morrus. It's great to have a one-stop shop for 5E news, and this new iteration is much more accessible.

Tuhljin

First Post
Becuase it was getting so long that editing it in the vBulletin style editor took absolutely ages. Just scrolling through the html to find the right section to edit would take ten minutes.

Does this wiki support templates, or could it be made to do so? If it did, we could whip up a quick "all-in-one" page that simply transcludes each of the chapters, perhaps putting each under its own anchored heading.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Does this wiki support templates, or could it be made to do so? If it did, we could whip up a quick "all-in-one" page that simply transcludes each of the chapters, perhaps putting each under its own anchored heading.

It does support templates. A little beyond my expertise level, though - it took me half a day just to make the couple of templates so far (Pathfinder Feats and Pathfinder Items). All the documentation is linked in the main wiki menu and the wiki home page.

Glade Riven

Adventurer
Sweet! I was wondering if you were still planning on using my sig logo or not :D

BTW, if anyone else is interested, you can find a higher rez version of that logo here. Use it if you want, credit is appreciated.

Remove ads