• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Complete Warrior and Draconomicon @ 60% off on Amazon.com

I just picked up Complete Warrior and Draconomicon @ 60% off from Amazon.com for about $26 (for both of them!). It qualifies for free shipping too. I'm fairly sure this is a freak discount, so if you're interested, now's the time to pick them up.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Good eye, Thorin!

I already own them, but there are others in my gaming group that I'm sure will be most pleased by this news!

Last edited:

MrFilthyIke

First Post
Chronosome said:
Just got mine yesterday. It's quite the deal, dawgs. :)

I got complete warrior and pre-ordered Unearthed Arcana for $35 everything included. :D But as free shipping is done in one package I have to wait till UA is released and get both at the same time. I've waited this long for complete warrior, I can wait a bit longer. :)

psionotic

After doing some searching around, it looks like they also have the Dragonlance Campaign Setting and the D&D Miniatures Starter Packs for 60% off. Everything else looks to be the regular 30% off, though.

capn_frank

First Post
The d20 Menace Manual is also 60% off - only 13.98.

so:
d20 Menace = 13.98
Complete Warrior = 10.78
Draconomicon = 15.98
Dragonlance = 15.98

Total = $56.72 + free shipping!

Woo Hoo!

Capn Frank

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Okay, how's this for devious...

A friend just offered me some "shared love" on a movie. Combined with The Complete Warrior, it creates a package just pricey enough to qualify for free shipping...

Which gives me a cover story for the package, so that I can also include a Valentine's Day gift for my fiancee, so that if she's around when it arrives, she won't think it at all odd :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads