Conan makes a whoopsie

Zombie_Babies

First Post
i can't say i noticed the editing issue. But i am sure there is a director's cut out there somewhere, so there may be a version available that fits your expectations more. I wouldv't say it was the greatest film ever, but it was a good fantasy movie.

with mcgowan, i found her very charismatic in that role, just a great villain. Up there with helen mirren from excaliber.

The most glaring example I can think of was when he went to see that super thief or whatever. They talked about it and then it immediately happened. There was just a jump from idea to instance that was too jarring. It's been a long time, though, so I can't really remember more. I do remember the beginning as being pretty awesome, though.

As for Rose, well, they could have kept the character's personality without trashing her hawtness. :p

I agree that the kid almost certainly doesn't understand the ramifications of genocide or mean that we really should kill all the Chinese. But it's an unfortunate direction for the topic to go. It's kind of hard to make something really funny once the awkwardness of mass death comes up.

Black Comedy would like to object.

Well, we both seemed to say that a 1st grader WOULDN'T know how to be racist or what "killing them all" truly means.

And we both seemed to say that the Hitler thing was basically not cool.
It's good you both agree on that. Now if someone could tell me how many eight year olds watch Jimmy Kimmel?

Remove ads