[Conan] Saga of the Ages 1: A Cat in the Dark

Karl Green

First Post
Thorkin Bearkiller

Thorkin spits on the ground in disgust and says “Aye old man, we did, but then that coward did vanish. Not sure iffin its dead or a hidden cause it was a scared… Didn’t leave a proper body er nothing; stupid creature.

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
"Pah," snorts the old man. "'E never was a man worth a damn. I'm supposin' I shouldn't be surprised 'e's the same now that 'e's not a man." He spits on the ground. "Well, ye best be goin' now." And with that, he turns away.

Santoro, Thorkin, and Balavous return to Ianthe with the light of the dawn. They ride through the streets, past the early-morning merchants setting up shop in streetside markets and the folk going about their lives. They draw up to Tiberio's villa.

The Shemite servant-girl, Jamila, greets the adventurers as they return. She leads them through the halls to the chamber where Tiberio of Ronocco lounges, the exact same room and seat where he was last you met him. After speaking with the adventurers for a bit, he digs for his purse.

"As promised," he says, counting coins and tossing pouches to each adventurer. "450 silvers. Divided three ways, that's 150 silvers each. Try not to spend it all on ale and wenches," he says, a smirk on his face. He walks back over to his seat.

With the knowledge of a job completed, and the reassuring jangle of coins at their waist, the three adventurers walked out into the streets of Ianthe, blinking away the sun, off to spend their new-found gains.

And that's the formal end of the first, I'll try to get the second up ASAP.

ferretguy

First Post
Balavous takes his well earned share...noting that his northern friend has set his sight on Jamila thinks to himself..Ahh good luck Nordheimer...myself best to have many choices than that of one wench! bids farwell to his companions letting them know to seek him out if more silver needs to be earned and goes to spend his loot on a certain group of Zamorian wenches he
'd run into the last week...

Remove ads