• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conception 2003 (UK Con)

dpmcalister

Explorer
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how many from here are going to Conception (5-10 Feb) in Bournemouth? Given that it's only a short trip from Morrus' playground I wonder if he's attending?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
In Bournemouth? Cool! I'll see if I can make it (although I'll be in Sweden at the beginning of Feb and Birmingham in mid-Feb, so it'll be tight).

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Morrus said:
In Bournemouth? Cool! I'll see if I can make it (although I'll be in Sweden at the beginning of Feb and Birmingham in mid-Feb, so it'll be tight).

You've worked through tighter spots than that, MoRuss... :D

alsih2o

First Post
Morrus said:

eek! am i gonna miss you?

Chingerspy

First Post
I am hoping to get down there for a bit, hopefully the majority of the weekend, probably arriving Friday night.

Would be a great opportunity to take the bike on a good journey, shame its a 125cc and it'd take me about 5 hours to ride down to Bournemouth :(

Remove ads