• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Congragulations Graydoom!!

Quickbeam

Explorer
Superman said:

You have my S.
S doesn't stand for Scorched.
Why do you really have my S?
Are you trying to be like me? :)

Are you certain?!?
Perhaps I'll change my avatar to a bit of kryptonite then ;) .
Funny thing is, I almost registered as Superman because it's the nickname I use for my son. Alas, you are Superman and I only have an 'S' logo.

Quickbeam

Explorer
MythandLore said:

I spent over an hour going thur every Avatar on the board then another finding then touching up my avatar.
I really like it though!
It's a raven if you can't tell. :)

I guess I'm just quick at eliminating "stuff" I don't much care for. I may still custom design an Avatar before the weekend's out.
BTW, that's a lovely raven.

MythandLore

First Post
Scorch said:
I guess I'm just quick at eliminating "stuff" I don't much care for. I may still custom design an Avatar before the weekend's out.
I can't wait to see it!
I think it's really neat that we can make all these avatars now.
Scorch said:
BTW, that's a lovely raven.
Thank you, I very happy with it so far. :)

graydoom

First Post
I choose my avatar by going through the random pictures I have on my hard drive and choosing the one I thought was coolest.

Psychotic Jim

First Post
graydoom said:
I choose my avatar by going through the random pictures I have on my hard drive and choosing the one I thought was coolest.

Uhhhmmm. pardon me for asking, but what exactly is it a picture of- my eyes aren't the best exactly...

MythandLore

First Post
Click the 'user cp' purple button in at the top right of the page.
Then click 'edit options' link at the top.
Scroll to the bottom and click 'change avatar'
Scroll to the bottom and 'upload' it to the server and your done.

Attachments

• Culhkb4XYAAEltr.jpg
    Culhkb4XYAAEltr.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 44,965

graydoom

First Post
Psychotic Jim said:
Uhhhmmm. pardon me for asking, but what exactly is it a picture of- my eyes aren't the best exactly...
It's a Dark Archon, a unit from the RTS computer game StarCraft: Brood War.

Originally posted by Scorch
How do I use a picture already saved in my hard drive?
Click user cp, click Edit Options, scroll down to Avatars and click Change Avatar, then scroll down and click the button that says "Choose".

Remove ads