• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Connecticut Gamers - Manchester CT STILL needs a player!

mrtauntaun

First Post
We are loosing one of our players to the great midwest, and we are looking for another to join up. No dates attached, anyone welcome to join even while our soon-to-be-moving friend is still playing with us. We currently play Wednesdays, from 7-11ish, but are flexible to a degree; weekends can't be accomodated at this time. Please contact me directly or reply to the thread, thanks.

Last edited:

Bobitron

Explorer
Haha! My gaming group plays in Manchester from 7-11 on Wednesday nights! We aren't currently looking to add (or lose) a player, but I wanted to stop in and wish you luck. I just moved to Providence from South Windsor, and it wasn't too hard to find players in the area. :D

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
I'm interested in hearing more (group composition, ages, how long you've been playing, games/campaigns). I am about an hour away -- give or take I-84 traffic. I think I can swing Wednesdays -- have to check with the wife -- but definitely some weeknight (why is it that as you get older weekends are no longer good for recreation?).

A little about me: published freelancer (see my sig), been playing since '85, love to DM (but enjoy playing too), 30, Land Surveyor, like moonlit walks on the beach...

mrtauntaun

First Post
We currently have 4 players total, 3 at any one time, and we rotate as DM. We want to add another before our friend moves, so that way we won't have any interrupt in playing time.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads