Constables of the 14th Ward

xedr

First Post
Darius falls into step next to Wally, trying to watch in all directions at once. [highlight]"If we put a little more space between ourselves, perhaps we can avoid having everybody in the target zone of any future traps."[/highlight]

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Scotley said:
Rahvin manages to stagger out of the way of the falling debris. He looks rather sheepish. "Sorry I wasn't there for you all. I guess I should have been looking for traps. I think I've got some mushrooms left if anyone wants to risk it. Didn't we find some kind of wand on that witch doctor Orcrat?"

"How could I forget about those mushrooms?" Moru says, face seeming to light up a bit. Even as he moves to rummage through his backpack, Retbi holds forth a gray mushroom in his paw. The conjurer takes the mushroom and pops it in his mouth, chewing and swallowing quickly, then looking down at his wounds expectantly.

Lou

Explorer
Raul at the back

"Let's not get too spread out. But some separation might make some sense. We will have to keep our eyes open for each other, though." Raul quietly tells the others. "Don't let Wally and Darius get too far ahead." Raul tries to shoo the group into the marching order while listening for strange noises.

Scotley

Hero
Moru chews and swallows the mushroom, which has a rich earthy flavor and finds it surprisingly filling.

OOC: [sblock]Moru is healed of 2 points of damage. He also feels as if he has eaten a full nutritious meal.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
The party begins moving foward with more space between the ranks in the large open space. It is hard to know just how big the cavern is since your light sources only fill a small area.

OOC: We'll give you a little more time in case anyone else wants healing and then move the action along this afternoon.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Once she finished cleaning her own wounds, Thea watched as Moru tried one of the mushrooms. She made a pout of distatse, then eyed him curiously, as if waiting to see if he might turn funny colors. "So, did it work?, do you feel any better?"

Remove ads