Constables of the 14th Ward

Scotley

Hero
Mowgli said:
SoulFetter will be close to Ogre 1. I guess this won't happen until the end of the round, since his initiative is so low.

OOC: The map is the positions of everyone as of the end of round one. Feel free to give specific coordinates for where you will be at the end of round 2.

Mowgli--Is it your intention to charge and risk the attack of opportunity?

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Though he hopes his familiar's already caught on, Moru sends the feeling he associates with "quiet or we're dead!" through his link to Retbi. The weasel remains sensibly quiet as Moru, invisible, runs toward the sounds of battle, Knowing the ruckus will cover his footfalls.

[sblock=OOC]If I'm reading the map correctly, it'll take a full round for Moru to run close enough to the battle to conjure anything into its midst. Since I don't think it significantly counteracts what I described before, could we say Moru starts in R9 instead of P9? Then a full run would take him to R33, so he can spend the next round casting Summon Monster 3. He's going to pop a Fiendish Monstrous Centiped, Huge in X34. It won't show up for an extra round, but once it does, it can attack right away.

AC 16, Damage Reduction 5/magic, HP 45, Bite +7 (2d6+6 + poison (Fort save DC14 or -1d6 Dex)). (HP and attack modified to take into account Moru's Augment Summoning Feat).

Ah, and once Moru summons the critter, he's going to be moving out of the way all quiet like, in case anyone heard him casting. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Scotley said:
OOC: The map is the positions of everyone as of the end of round one. Feel free to give specific coordinates for where you will be at the end of round 2.

Mowgli--Is it your intention to charge and risk the attack of opportunity?

Does the Ogre have reach? If he's going to get an AoO as I'm closing anyway, I might as well save myself a round and get there.

pathfinderq1

First Post
OOC: Thea will take a single move south, towards the action- she intends to close to spell range next round- hopefully most of the bad guys will be occupied by then...

Lou

Explorer
Raul rd 2

Lou said:
Raul closes on the outside of the Orge that Darius is fighting and executes a flying front kick to the knee, causing the Orge to wince from the impact.
[sblock=OOC/rolls]Raul was about 30 feet behind Darius, so he should be able to close and attack this round with his 40 foot speed, drawing an AoO from the Ogre before his attack.

If Raul is still standing:

Raul's attack 17 Attack on Ogre (1d20+6=17)

Damage = 7 points damage on Ogre (1d8=7)

[/sblock]

OOC: Expecting to be about W29 at the end of the round, alive or dead.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

OOC: In that case . . .

IC:

SoulFetter charges the Ogre (#1), his massive bulk slow to start but terrifying and almost unstoppable once it gets going. He barrels in like a freight train and swings his huge axe as he closes . . .

[sblock=Attack Rolls]To Hit (1d20+9=27)
Damage (3d6+5=12)

Halo of Fire does 1d6 damage to any who hit SoulFetter with a melee attack.

These are the rolls from previous post - made for this round about 2 days ago :) [/sblock]

xedr

First Post
An exceedingly deep, booming, gravely voice says, "Sissies, eh? Come here and say that to my face, Pipsqueak! Or, rather, say it to my kneecap! haw haw haw haw"

The ogres join in a chorus of wheezy guffaws and mucus-sputtering. "hee hee heeeeeeeee, oh, you sure told him bosss!"
Darius mocks his opponent [highlight]"Your sissy bossssth is gonna have to wait his turn, and I bet he'll disclaim the javelin in a hurry when he sees me standing over your corpse"[/highlight]

Remove ads