Constables of the 14th Ward

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

OOC:

OK, I must have been really sleepy last night. I rolled for SoulFetter, and I clearly remember what I was going to post - I thought I remembered posting it, but I guess not. Here it is . . .

IC:

SoulFetter roars in anger and swings his huge axe around, scoring a significant flesh wound in the monster's thigh.

[sblock=Combat Rolls]To Hit: 1d20+16=30
Damage: 3d6+8=16[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Raul rd 7

Raul shivers as he sees the damage the giant inflicts with his blows. Raul steels himself and releases his flurry of blows towards the giant's knee, but misses again and again, thinking, "perhaps I can take damage so the others can get an extra attack. I don't seem to be worth much else against this thing."

[sblock=OOC and rolls]flanking bonus +2 added to Raul's +5/+5 flurry of blows.

miss atk 1 v giant (AC25) (1d20+7=11)
miss atk 2 v giant (1d20+7=15)

[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
Leif said:
hehehehehehe :lol:

OOC: I think you're encroaching on Dr. Helfdan's area of medical expertise with your technical terminology! :D

OOC: Well, then we'll talk about leukotriene A4 hydrolase and it's effect upon the pain and inflammation response pathways in response to tissue maceration instead. :]

Leif

Adventurer
Except that I can't have an intelligent discussion about that! :p But if you want to talk to yourself about it, be my guest. :)

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Still only barely standing, Moru despairs at the way the fights going. His centipede seems to be doing little more than providing an extra target to the giant.

[sblock=OOC]Oh, good freaking heck: Attack 11 argh![/sblock]

Remove ads