• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Constructing buildings magical

Light Knight

First Post
I know I've seen a magic item like Instant Fortress that creates specific things, like an alchemists laboratory, but can't remember what it's called and where it appears. Any help would be appreciated.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I've looked throughout the prd....That's why I came here :) It's essentially like an instant fortress, but customized for specific needs.

I said the SRD, not PRD. The PRD is supported by Paizo and only has the main rule books. The SRD is supported by a bunch of random guys and has everything crunchy publishd by Paizo and some other companies.

Light Knight

First Post
I said the SRD, not PRD. The PRD is supported by Paizo and only has the main rule books. The SRD is supported by a bunch of random guys and has everything crunchy publishd by Paizo and some other companies.

Sure, I guess my point is, I have searched around. And if you don't know that's fine, I was sort of hoping to get a response by someone who remembered what I was talking about.

Ramaster

Adventurer
I've just conducted a semi-serious search of the SRD but I didn't find anything like that. All there is a Instant Fortress, Instant Bridge, an Instant Muzzle and an artifact that's basically an Instant Fortress but made of bones.

I have read just about every book that Paizo put out and don't remember anything like that.

Light Knight

First Post
I've just conducted a semi-serious search of the SRD but I didn't find anything like that. All there is a Instant Fortress, Instant Bridge, an Instant Muzzle and an artifact that's basically an Instant Fortress but made of bones.

I have read just about every book that Paizo put out and don't remember anything like that.

Okay, thanks. Time to make a new magic item ;)

Remove ads