• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Contacting Talon Comics

Mazlo

First Post
To Derek of Talon Comics,

On August 11 I ordered two of Fiery Dragon Production's counters, specifically Counter Collection 1: The Usual Suspects and Counter Collection 2. I have yet to receive these products from you. I have since sent you two e-mails inquiring to my order's status. I have yet to receive a response. Since I do not know how else I might contact you (do not have long distance phone), I am posting this letter to you on the boards here since I know you frequently post here.

I only wish to know what happened to my order. I ordered from your store because it came highly recommended by these boards. I was impressed. I'm sure that this mishap is just a fluke and will be cleared up shortly.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
Mazlo/Dan Fiedler

P.S. I am including a portion of my PayPal receipt below so any information contained within the receipt can help you track down my order.

-----------------------------------------

Dear Dan Fiedler,

This email confirms that you have paid Talon Comics $28.65
using PayPal.
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *TALON COMIC".

SHOPPING CART CONTENTS:

Item Name: Counter Collection 1: The Usual Suspects
Item Number: WWP16040
Item Amount: $11.00
Quantity: 1
Total: $11.00

Item Name: Counter Collection 2
Item Number: WWP16041
Item Amount: $12.70
Quantity: 1
Total: $12.70

Cart Subtotal: $23.70

Handling:
Shipping: $4.95

Sales Tax: $0.00

Cart Total: $28.65

------------------------------
Payment Details:

Total Amount: $28.65
Currency: U.S. Dollars
Transaction ID: 74511890WE948180Y
Buyer: Dan Fiedler

Business Information:

Business: Talon Comics
Contact E-Mail: talon@taloncomics.com
Contact Phone Number: 214-287-8661

---------------------------------------------------

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I've shot him a PM with a link so he'll find your thread; General Discussion can get quite crowded and threads vanish from the first page very quickly...

:)

- Darkness

TalonComics

First Post
Hey Dan,

I'm sorry for the lack of email responses. My "database" file for my email client was corrupted last week and I literally lost 3 years of read email. I print out all orders when I receive them so your order isn't lost or anything but I lost literally all my emails. :(
You should be receiving your order in the next few days!

Once again I'm sorry for the delay and the miscommunication.

~Derek

Hey, Derek, question for you:

How long, from the time an order is placed, does it take your supplier to get items to you? Stuff that's not something you'd normally carry (GURPS, for instance)?

Remove ads