• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Contest: 6 X 9 Fantasy Cover Art Wanted Immeditely

Status
Not open for further replies.

purblade

First Post
CONTEST: dungeons and dragons style or general fantasy like cover wanted 6 x 9 at 300 D.P.I. of the Taj Mahal, I want the Taj as the main centerpiece, I also want it symmetrical, and to have white flowers with yellow centers OR yellow and red flowers on the lawn. I would like a gold plaque behind the title like in a d and d cover. I don't want trees no the lawn. I want the side marble walkway on the sides of the water channel to look grey instead of pink.

I want a minum mount of clouds or non at all. I small small mountain backdrop in the distance behind the Taj might look good, consider putting one in if it will help the picture look better.

If you can dream up something better than please do so. I also prefer flowers.

MY RULES:

Whoever sends me a cover that I tell you I will use it AND DO USE IT will get $300 from my book sales AND ONLY IF I RECIEVE THE 3OO DPI VERSION not a sample, half my profit not including the shipping will be sent to you, I prefer that you have a paypal address so if you can make one please do. I will not sign any contract to pay you or anything like that, this post IS the contract. I don't have time to sign anything anyway as I need this cover in 3 days since I am already in the process of selling my books. Several artist have applied and forgotten the terms, they think I am CONTRACTING them when they show me their picture or have magically agreed to use their cover when I say that it is GOOD. But that isn't what I said or offering, I must recieve the 300 dpi version and tell you that I am going to use it AND IF I do use it will you get paid.

Of course I will accept samples to tell you if I like it or not so that you arn't wasting your time.

I'm in a rush, for those of you who arn't interested don't bother me or complain, this is for people who need the money or want to build their portfolio or don't mind the risk or have spare time to have fun. If you don't like the offer, deal with it and find some other offer, no one is forcing you to accept it or read it and that includes you moderators.

please email me at surflite@lycos

sinner

First Post
I dont think you will have any more luck on this forum. Most of us artists here are also members of ConceptArt.org Forums so you may have already burned your bridges:\

Eosin the Red

First Post
purblade said:
If you don't like the offer, deal with it and find some other offer, no one is forcing you to accept it or read it and that includes you moderators.

Holy moly Batman - you didn't just say that, did you?

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Would it be against the rules if i signed up members with "spam me please!" sites? If it is... Could you make one exception please? *grins evily*

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
And you can shut up too opinion lover. I'm not here for stupid baseless opinions or to listen to people who enjoy giving them said:
Whoever sends me a cover that I tell you I will use it AND DO USE IT will get $300 from my book sales AND ONLY IF I RECIEVE THE 3OO DPI VERSION not a sample, half my profit not including the shipping will be sent to you

Interesting...
First it's $300.
Then it becomes $300 from your book sales (so if the book makes less than $300 then it pays less?).
Then it becomes "half my profit not including the shipping will be sent to you".

So what is the prize, anyways? Is it just a chance to have you call us all tards?

Eric Lofgren

First Post
This dude's ill mannered art call, repeated virtually everywhere last night where artists gather on the net, pretty much aliented from him any and every available artist out there :/

Sad really.

JimAde

First Post
Oh come on. This must just be a troll looking to get a rise out of people. Nobody would agree to terms like that, and anybody who "doesn't have time to sign anything" probably won't have time to write a check either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads