• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Contest: 6 X 9 Fantasy Cover Art Wanted Immeditely

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinner

First Post
Nope this guy is for real. Clueless but adamant. I think his "3 day deadline" is up by now. I hope no one actualy sent him any work:uhoh:

osarusan

Explorer
Just hope that nobody sent him work. It's incredibly unprofessional to request work under those circumstances, but unfortunately there are people who do... and they ruin it for everyone else.

d-minky said:
Just hope that nobody sent him work. It's incredibly unprofessional to request work under those circumstances, but unfortunately there are people who do... and they ruin it for everyone else.
If one of the other threads on another board where this guy posted is true, he's also breaking the law. He was offering to pay with serial numbers and cracks to software rather than with $$.

Zjelani

First Post
You should try Googling "purblade", "Jacobi Knight", everprince@yahoo.com, or to a lesser extent (since there's a lot of false matches) "Daniel Hiller". At least this guy spreads his joy and peace all over the Net. Just make sure not to send a Private Message to him, he'll call it spam and try to get email accounts revoked (http://www.absoluteanime.com/admin/updates_2005-04.htm - April 9, and April 19 - and his perspective http://www.geekroar.com/leopoldo/archives/000567.php).

Oh, and apparently he does deal quite a bit in illegal software (http://www.everythingfalls.com/archives/2003_01_rambly_night.php - also view his www.marsroyal.com site at archive.org), which seems only fitting for someone who hopes to one day be "Future King of The United States Lording Willing" and whose interests include "getting rid of this sick anti-christ filled government"* (http://www.styleforums.com/member.php?u=10454).

I just love his current site of www.marsroyal.com. Not only do we have links to "Correctly Taught (But Often Mistaught) Teachings of The Bible", but also to a gallery of "AWSOME HOTTIES". The forums are also hopping!!

Boy, I love researching these kinds of people. They can be so funny. :lol:

* The above of course included only to show how funny this guy is, and in no way is an attempt to introduce politics or religion into this discussion. To paraphrase a wise sage, "If you don't like the [message], deal with it and find some other [message], no one is forcing you to accept it or read it and that includes you moderators."

Last edited:

purblade

First Post
Actually That Is A Lie

Steve Conan Trustrum said:
If one of the other threads on another board where this guy posted is true, he's also breaking the law. He was offering to pay with serial numbers and cracks to software rather than with $$.

Hi liar, what's up, just thought I'd visit the angry people here. So where is your evidence that I was offering to pay with serial numbers and cracks? Oh, are you referring to the thread in which SOMEONE SAID THE SAME THING AND ASSUMED THAT IT WAS NONFREEWARE? OOOOPS, THE SAME THREAD IN WHICH I REPLIED TO THE SAME PERSON SAYING WHAT YOU ARE IN WHICH I TOLD HIM THE SAME THING?

Sad, thankyou for proving what an immoral evil sick person you are :) so many of you out there, so desperate for ammunition that you have to recycle defeated lies and exposed assumptions, or make up bs. So sad. Get a life. Oh and, about your illegal comment lol, not everyone lives in your peer pressured brainwashed simpleton world. Yep, not everyone believs in copyright or patents or trademark law, wow, we don't all believe in your morals, shocking.

Oh and, look up my post in deviantart.com on that, yeah... one post in response to my essay, and was it a rebuttal, nope. And how many people frequent deviants forums and sell "copyrighted" art... exactly, seeya, lawyer. Btw lawyer, isn't it illegal to libel someone, let alone LIE.

Ooops.

Cathix

First Post
purblade said:
Yep, not everyone believs in copyright or patents or trademark law, wow, we don't all believe in your morals, shocking.

Right. Someone you really want to business with, folks.

purblade

First Post
Zjelani said:
You should try Googling "purblade", "Jacobi Knight", everprince@yahoo.com, or to a lesser extent (since there's a lot of false matches) "Daniel Hiller". At least this guy spreads his joy and peace all over the Net.."

At least? At least what... make sense if your gonna argue.

Zjelani said:
Just make sure not to send a Private Message to him, he'll call it spam.."

And your evidence that I call private messages spam is... oh yeah, none.

Zjelani said:
and try to get email accounts revoked (http://www.absoluteanime.com/admin/updates_2005-04.htm - April 9, and April 19 - and his perspective http://www.geekroar.com/leopoldo/archives/000567.php)...

Oh so you got one side's story and therefore it must be true, and oh yeah, cuz u repeated it. Who's retarded and gullible again?

Zjelani said:
Oh, and apparently he does deal quite a bit in illegal software [/QUOTE]

Oh and wow your so cool for saying "and apparently," neato, you must be really smart, I'm falling for it. Oh and apparently because you said "and apparently" it must be apparent that I deal quite a bit in illegal software. Lame, get a life. Apparently, you have none, and do quite a bit of rambling.

Zjelani said:
also view his www.marsroyal.com site at archive.org), which seems only fitting for someone who hopes to one day be "Future King of The United States Lording Willing" and whose interests include "getting rid of this sick anti-christ filled government"* (http://www.styleforums.com/member.php?u=10454).[/QUOTE=Zjelani]

Neoto, you said "only fitting" and referenced my archived site in relation to this future king post, and therefore, it's "only fitting". You're really neat for this amazing cross referencing which is evidence of... totally cool man, love how you draw your conclusions. Has the wind been talking to you lately?

Zjelani said:
I just love his current site of www.marsroyal.com. Not only do we have links to "Correctly Taught (But Often Mistaught) Teachings of The Bible", but also to a gallery of "AWSOME HOTTIES".

Yeah like totally radical man, and a gallery of hotties is in conflict with "Correctly Taught (But Often Mistaught) Teachings of The Bible", cuz uh, uhhh, like yeah man heheheh... yeah, got anymore bud, dude?

Zjelani said:
The forums are also hopping!!"

Heheheh, yeah man cough cough, and uh, you shouted this sarcastic remark and it's evidence of... heheh yeah you are smart, but um got anymore bud, cough, oh yeah you were saying?

Zjelani said:
I love researching these kinds of people. They can be so funny. :lol:

Heheheh, cough, yeah man, like um, these kinds of people, the uh, the um, the people who asks for an artist to make a book cover and to pay with his sales, and tell stupid people off who rant like you and make little sense, heheheh, cough, yeah I love researching those kinds of people cuz uh, cough, anymore bud?

Zjelani said:
* The above of course included only to show how funny this guy is,

I'm laughing, man it's so funny that he's got a gallery of hotties and talks about commonly mistaught teachings in the bible, cough, like um, cuz, yeah.

Zjelani said:
and in no way is an attempt to introduce politics or religion into this discussion.

But uh dude, didn't you just act like it was all funny that he's got a gallery of hotties, which is a sin or something like right man, you can't think girls are hot and talk about mistaught teachings in the bible, cough, yeah, cuz like, uh, wait what were saying?

Zjelani said:
To paraphrase a wise sage, "If you don't like the [message], deal with it and find some other [message], no one is forcing you to accept it or read it and that includes you moderators."

Cool, you quoted me. Um.

purblade

First Post
Cathix said:
Right. Someone you really want to business with, folks.

yeah, cuz you made a mock, and uh, this is evidence that um, you don't wanna do business with me cuz u mocked doing business with me, ur smart, stick to art, not morality and arguing it, wise man.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
That's more than enough flaming, everyone. Closed.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads