[CONTEST] Stand alongside industry giants -- create a PC for Aetaltis! Get a Gen Con Badge!

Endroren

Adventurer
Publisher
tToM_wide_54.png

Hey, everyone! I'm Marc Tassin, game writer and coordinator of the Gen Con Writer's Symposium, and I need your help with my ongoing Kickstarter project, World of Aetaltis: The Temple of Modren.

This project offers a complete, 20,000-word Pathfinder-compatible module, the Temple of Modren, to any backer who pledges $1 or more (seriously, the text is available on the Kickstarter site NOW!). More importantly, though, Temple of Modren serves to launch Aetaltis, the fully realized campaign setting that has been my personal project for the past 15 years.

We're aiming high with this public launch of Aetaltis -- meeting the Kickstarter's stretch goals will secure short stories from industry giants such as Ed Greenwood, James Sutter, Dave Gross, Michael A. Stackpole, and many more amazing folks, plus art from THE Larry Elmore. And we want YOU to become involved in this project, too!

Create an Aetaltan Hero Contest!

Although we have 99 percent of the work done on The Temple of Modren, we need to add one more pregen PC into the mix. Through May 23, I'm accepting submissions of concepts for a 1st-level PC who hails from Aetaltis. This PC would be a playable character in the Temple of Modren. On May 23, I will choose the winning submission, and on May 26 I will announce the winner!

The Prizes

In addition to working with our project staff to develop your character, the winner will receive these GRAND PRIZES:
  • Your character appears as one of the ready-to-play Aetaltan heroes in The Temple of Modren.
  • You get the original art used to create the character's portrait.
  • You are named as a character designer in the book's credits.
  • You receive tickets to the Aetaltis Kaffeklatche and the Aetaltis Breakfast at Gen Con 2014 in Indianapolis.
  • You receive a personalized copy of the Aetaltis Writer's Guide -- a nearly 200-page, not available to the public, document that brings the world of Aetaltis to stunning life!
  • PLUS a 4-day pass to Gen Con 2014!

How to Enter​

For complete details, information about submitting your character, and more information about the world of Aetaltis, check out the complete contest information here:http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2r06c?Contest-Stand-alongside-industry-giants

Good Luck!
WoA_color_web92px.png

Remove ads