• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Convention needs a logo

varagon

First Post
Greetings,

I'm looking for someone who can help with a logo of a convention that I am in charge of called Gorilla Con.

We have no artists in our guild nor on the convention staff, so we've decided to ask about in the regular forums.

Gorilla Con will be in its fourth year in March, 2007. GCIV is a small convention, run by a non-profit organization called the Southeast Kansas Gaming Guild, with a total # of ticket sales ranging from 150 to 200 sales per year. As a general gaming convention, we cater to all sorts of games including wargaming, historicals, LARPs, RPGs, CCGs, Painting demonstrations, tournaments, etc. In addition, we have one of the largest charity auctions in the midwest which we donate to Habitat for Humanity. We are located in Pittsburg, KS, 30 miles North of Joplin, MO and 120 miles South of Kansas City, KS.

Our website is http://sekgg.org ,but right now it's in a state of remodel- you can visit, but not much is there at the moment.

What are looking for is a Gorilla (we got the name from the local university) with a Cthulhu type of theme. Our theme this year deals with horror games and we'd like our logo to represent that theme.

Ideally, this logo would be colored for use on the website and in marketing the convention. In addition, the logo would be used on T-shirts, badges, posters, and the convention book. The logo would need to be in high resolution so we can blow it up for shirts and the posters, but usable on the badges and website in smaller DPI.

We could provide a $20 reimbursement or Wal-Mart gift card if the artist truly needs it or asks for payment. All artwork would be copyrighted by the artist, but granted to GCIV for use in advertising the convention and the above mentioned uses. All artwork would be credited as well.

I will be posting this in other forums to hit a higher percentage of artists. We are currently waiting on artwork submissions so we can finish up the new site and have it up and running by the end of October.

Please email me at ranolan@gmail.com for more information with the subject line of GCIV logo art.

varagon

First Post
Thanks you to those who have responded. All emails and communications have been very professional and I appreciate it and your work that you linked to.

For those still interested, fell free to contact me at the above email address.

Thanks again!

Remove ads