• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Conversion Help/Challenge

Boneguard

First Post
Hopefully this is the right spot, if not I apologize

In the Ravenloft subforum on the Piazza, I have my Dwarven Domain that I am building and I would like to solicitate your help with some conversions from AD&D 2nd Edition to [System X]

The character to convert would be a:
- Mountain Dwarf Fighter (12th level);
- Duergar Specialty Priest/Psionic of Laduguer (8th/7th level (which is Equivalent to a 10th level Priest)) and;
- Derro Savant (8th level).

The System I would like to convert into would be :
- OD&D/BECMI;
- AD&D 1st Edition (which I can do);
- 3E D&D;
- HackMaster;
- Pathfinder;
- 4E D&D;
- 5th Ed D&D;
- Savage World;
- Legend/Runequest/BRP/D100;
- RoleMaster 2nd Ed (Which I can do);
- 13th Age.
- WOIN Fantasy
- Castle and Crusaders
- DCC

Which I think would cover the Main Popular Systems, that could interest other potential GM.

The problem is that the vast majority of those systems are unknown to me (RuneQuest II and BRP, 1st ed AD&D and RoleMaster 2, I know well enough), so trying to those conversion myself would be foolish and pointless, thus my call for your help.

If you are interested in helping me, I would give you the 2nd edition stats/background info/motivation, and your conversion would be added in an appendix at the end of my Domain Document with credit of course (either you full name or your EnWorld ID).

Anyone up for that challenge?

Last edited:

Remove ads