Converting Al-Qadim and Oriental Adventures creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Ingested works better than contact for a debbi's filth fever, methinks.

I agree that the duration should increase per debbi stamping. Perhaps a save DC boost of +1 per two over the first?

Demiurge out.

talinthalas

First Post
I agree I would have the filth fever be ingested. Depending on what CR we decide to go with might be a good way to determine how many Debbi you need to increase the DC of the disease.

Also I posted a version of the Silat in the Unconverted Al-qadlim Monsters thread if anyone wants to check it out and critique or make changes to it.

Last edited:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Oops! I meant ingested. I somehow managed to gaffe on poison in two threads simultaneously. :heh:

Target CR should be 1 or less. I think the save DC boost of +1 per two over the first outta work.

Shade

Monster Junkie
Updated.

Skills: 4 (+8 Climb, +8 Intimidate)

Feats: 1

Challenge Rating: 1?

Advancement: x

A debbi stands 2 feet tall and weighs x pounds.

Debbi speak x. (or do not speak?)

Rock Throwing (Ex): The range increment is x feet for a debbi's thrown rocks, and the maximum range is x feet.

talinthalas

First Post
Skills: Climb +11, Intimidate +10, Listen +4, Spot +4
Feat: Alertness
CR: 1
Advancement: 2-5 Small; 6-9 Medium
A debbi stands 2 feet tall and weighs 35 pounds.
Debbi do not speak
Rock Throwing (Ex): The range increment is 10 feet for a debbi's thrown rocks, and the maximum range is 50 feet.

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Wow, this all looks pretty good. Did we agree to increase the fear duration for extra debbis? Say 1 round per two extra debbis?

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
demiurge1138 said:
With an Int of 6, they should at least understand a language. Probably Common.

Demiurge out.
Fair enough, but they may not have the right vocal apparatus. How about we go with "Debbis understand Common but cannot speak"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads