• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

converting old D&D Modules into 4th edition like Desert of Desolation.

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
However, you could just take a look at the awesome work of Mrs. Frost here who has converted DL 1 to 4e - using lots of problematic artwork and !so far! without problems. Tread lightly, and all could be well.

And sorry: but that cover is just too badass not to be used.

Ernie Noa

First Post
Interested in your converstion

Perigorn

I've started a project converting old D&D modules into 4th edition. I'm currently working on Isle of Dread and the Desert of Desolation trilogy. I haven't started on the Isle of Dread but I'm 33% of the way done on the DOD series (about 70 pages in.) If anyone else is doing this kind of stuff please let me know as I will need proofreaders, playtesters (DMs), etc to give me some feedback on what works and what doesn't I want to create stuff / modify stuff that will bring a bit of the original flavor of the game back but preserve the feel of the new combat rules which I love. I don't really want to start distributing the files until they're complete but on the flip side would like some comments back. Once I have done the first two dungeons which encompassed the first I3 module I'll release a beta of it.

For those interested in seeing what I have done so far or wish to particpate in the project, let me know and I will send you a pdf file.

Remove ads