• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Cool new Pathfinder trailer

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Paizo has a trailer which will be shown on a big screen at Gen Con Indy.

[video=youtube;1xMHldIiCQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1xMHldIiCQY[/video]

Kinak

First Post
I've seen some stuff on those big screens at GenCon before, but nothing with actual sound. I'm kind of curious if it'll actually be going full-on metal for all of us.

As for the trailer, it's a bit over the top, but they are releasing Mythic adventures, so maybe that's the point.

Cheers!
Kinak

Gamerati actually did the trailer. Paizo thought it was cool and decided to use it at Gen Con this year. I didn't care for it that much, mostly because of that 'flash' effect they occasionally use giving me a headache. I'm sure it'll be fine on a big screen at a distance though.

thewok

First Post
I now want to play Pathfinder even less than I did before. This trailer screams, "We're more metal than D&D! We even like heavy metal. Just look at the blood spatter. That's metal!"

I guess I should add that I didn't like the Red Box ad, either. I just really don't like the music, and it's a huge turn-off for me.

Stormonu

Legend
Have to agree on the music; I'm not much for metal music, more of a MJ/Prince fan myself. I would have actually rather seen the Pathfinder ad done to a piece of classical music - Say Mars, Bringer of War or O Futura.

brvheart

Explorer
Never saw the Red Box ad before, nor did I ever play it. Started with AD&D and skipped basic. The ad looks pretty cool to me and I am not really a metal fan. To each his own I guess.

Have to agree on the music; I'm not much for metal music, more of a MJ/Prince fan myself. I would have actually rather seen the Pathfinder ad done to a piece of classical music - Say Mars, Bringer of War or O Futura.

Not to be that guy, but it's O Fortuna.

HTML:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Fortuna

Remove ads