• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cooperative Dungeon II: Halls of Anarchy NOW AVAILABLE !

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
(double-post)

...so I'll just add...

As an adjustment to the increased level of the party, rather than completely revamp the NPCs or creatures, I made a loose decision in my own mind to raise DCs by 5 and increase all NPC and creature attacks by +2. I played with this a bit as I went along but primarily used it as a guideline.

Last edited:

Trainz

Explorer
PugioilAudacio said:
I would be interested to hear the playtesting result/reviews of people playing this dungeon. I've always loved the concept of cooperative dungeons, maybe I'll go look at numbers 3 and 4.
Number 3 is closed and in post-prod at the moment.

In a few days to a week I will post CD4, so keep a look-out for it if you want to contribute.

DiFier, thanks for your kind words ! Hope you'll be part of CD4 !

William Ronald

Explorer
Mark said:
(double-post)

...so I'll just add...

As an adjustment to the increased level of the party, rather than completely revamp the NPCs or creatures, I made a loose decision in my own mind to raise DCs by 5 and increase all NPC and creature attacks by +2. I played with this a bit as I went along but primarily used it as a guideline.

I think this worked out well when I played in the game Sunday. I found the adventure to be challenging, and I loved the tactics of some of the monsters. (Without revealing any spoilers, I think Mark did a good job of showing how a cunning opponent will try to use subterfuge.)

The adventure also had some good role playing in addition to the action. It was a fun, challenging adventure.

Trainz

Explorer
Krug said:
Just a question - is the module play tested before being uploaded?
No, but so many people look at it (more or less 15) that we hope that whatever needs fixing is fixed during the online editing stage...

Krug

Newshound
Not to rain on the parade but after it's done up maybe have a call for playtesters? Shouldn't take too long. :)

Mark

Krug said:
Not to rain on the parade but after it's done up maybe have a call for playtesters? Shouldn't take too long. :)

A better idea would probably be for those who use the adventure to give feedback on it for notes to include with the download or possible revisions if anything proves to be unplayable, though the committee design and open process of building the adventures makes it unlikely we'd have much that would require any major changes.

A few questions for you, Krug, while we have your attention (and anyone else who cares to chime in)...

Did you follow the design thread for the various CD projects (and find them of interest)?

Have you downloaded and looked at them (and what was your reaction)?

Were there specific concerns you have in regard to either of the currently released Cooperative Dungeons?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Mark

Krug? Anyone?

Someone who has been following the CD-xx threads must have some opinion on them. We got over 1,200 downloads of the CD-01 and nearly 400 downloads of the CD-02 so far. They can only get better than they are with community feedback, so sock it to us, folks! ;)

Remove ads