• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Coquille, Coos Bay Oregon

Zemon

First Post
My wife and I are seeking to join a game or startup a new one. Both of us have been out of the game for quite some time but are very anxious to start up again. We would like to have the game played at our place since we have kids...finding a babysitter can be a daunting task. We are also seeking to participate in a game that happens about every other weekend or so. If you interested, just let us know and well get ahold of you.

Last edited:

Poto Knezer

First Post
gamer seeking game

Zemon. I live in Grants Pass. I would like to start/join a DnD 3E campaign. I too have small children. Do you think we're close enough together to make it work? I don't really know how far the drive would be. Let me know what you think.

Grant
Kiwipie@Juno.com

Zemon

First Post
hehe

A little far. Coos Bay is about 1 1/2 hours from Roseburg, headin straight east, then from Roseburg south to Grants Pass. Just a bit to far. Sorry bud, but thank you for inquiring.. I hope you find some people in your area though. Good luck.

Poto Knezer

First Post
Well, let me know if you hear about a tournement or anything. Perhaps it would be worth an occational journey, or a meeting in Roseburg...

Thanks.

Remove ads