• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Core Religion Survivor - Round Twelve

Which D&D Deity Do You Hate the Most?

• Heironeous

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Hextor

Votes: 24 9.9%
  • Moradin

Votes: 71 29.3%
  • Olidamarra

Votes: 77 31.8%
  • Wee Jas

Votes: 30 12.4%

• Poll closed .

Wik

First Post
Nyeshet said:
After Survivor is done, can we redo this once more from the beginning - with check boxes instead of radio buttons? The idea would be a one-shot to see if disliked deities really work out to what the Survivor pattern revealed. Personally, I think the results will be quite different, but it would still be interesting to see.

Sounds good to me.

Kishin

First Post
How are the brothers still in this, especially Heironeous? He's the most generic Kal-el wannabe deity out there.

That said, its time for the Good H to take a hike.

Mercule

Adventurer
Nifft said:
Looks like Oli will get the hammer next (after we slip a dagger in Moradin's back)... but wouldn't THAT be an interesting pantheon, one with just Wee Jas and Olidammara.

Heh. Those are the only two left that I like.

Of course, I've been pulling for Wee Jas since the beginning, so I'm pretty happy.

Felix

Explorer
Wik said:
Sounds good to me.
I would do it like this, but in an American Idol fashion, where the deity with the least votes leaves.

That way we can see who folks really like. I suspect that Hextor and Heironeous are both still up there because folks that don't like one also really don't like the other... so the votes are split between two; the other gods don't have that advantage.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads