• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Core Set Vs. Books

erisred

First Post
IanArgent said:
Maybe your cats. Neither of mine will fit
In my experience that's never stopped a cat from trying. ;)

I don't think there is any added content in the Gift Set. The only advantages it had over the individual books was the slipcover and a lower price when I ordered it.

I'm hoping the slipcover is nice and sturdy.

erisred said:
I don't think there is any added content in the Gift Set. The only advantages it had over the individual books was the slipcover and a lower price when I ordered it.

I'm hoping the slipcover is nice and sturdy.
Only bonus from buying the gift set is the slipcase, which is a thick, sturdy cardboard. Unless you're ordering online, which from the above posts you get the set at a lower discount price, but at the trade-off of now having to wait longer for it to be delivered vs. the instant gratification of buying it from the FLGS (if one exists in your area).

Zogmo

First Post
Andor said:
No familiars in 4e. ;)

What? REALLY? I hadn't heard that...grr.

I really hope that is coming soon and not gone for good. Maybe as a DDI supplement so it gets here sooner than a splat would. Grr...

Remove ads