• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Mumm-Ra can be the Ultimate Death Knight, but the poor guy's just not very creative. Power, yup, by the oodles. Still not very creative with it.
So it took a war to make him think 'low-profile' (I HAVE GOT to get around to that!)

As for the Wheel Of Time... well, I sincerely have no clue how to add it to this place... thinking about buying that D20 WOT RPG, though...THAT should slam an idea in this blockhead brain of mine.

However, Johnny... I *do* have an idea.... I *am* working on it.... and it's coming along quite templated, I might add...

Like Ramin Djawadi's latest soundtrack... damn, it's good (hint there).

RigaMortus2 said:
Do you actually play this game?

Yup. Got a few campaigns going on over at the WOTC D20 Modern Game Boards.

And I was thinking of starting one over here, that happens during the Hours. Nothing very fancy-just an average bunch of D20 Modern heroes... in the middle of the freakin' End Of The World, Armageddon, Ragnarok, you-name-it.

That, or a Mutants And Masterminds (Second Edition) all-hell-breaks-loose-fest that happens several years after the Hours (and yup, you can play as your favorite Superhero or Anime Character-if you can make him fit PL10).

.....anybody up for grabs?

RigaMortus2

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
Yup. Got a few campaigns going on over at the WOTC D20 Modern Game Boards.

How do you manage this? This just seems a little too much to cramp into an actual game. Each class/race/whatever can not be balanced against one another.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
As for the Wheel Of Time... well, I sincerely have no clue how to add it to this place... thinking about buying that D20 WOT RPG, though...THAT should slam an idea in this blockhead brain of mine.

[whisper] S'easy.......just get Outlook Express going if you have it.....cue Big Damm File comin' down the line. :D . [/whisper]

RigaMortus2 said:
How do you manage this? This just seems a little too much to cramp into an actual game. Each class/race/whatever can not be balanced against one another.
It's all in the flavor, what do you want to cut and paste... and as for balance, well... what post-apocalyptic tale worth its salt actually *cares* about 'balance'? Not the same way a gamer would care, that's for sure. The threat's always extremely hard to beat, for the single adventurer or the party of survivors.

And occasionally, running's on top of the option list.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
*shakehead*

Damm 'brighteners'! (+6 equipment bonus to Knowledge:Dimensional Physics checks, can use the skill as if trained. Drawback: 1d4 hours after first use, make DC 15 Will save or suffer 3d8 nonlethal damage, 1d4 temporary Wis damage due to mental strain) ......Bastardos should've told me about the side effects, you know? OTOH, it was a volunteer program, so I suppose I can't really complain that much....

On the topic of new dimensions.........[JeanLuc] ...where no one has gone before![/JeanLuc]

....How about Reptilon, anyone? Seems to be the same spacetime bubble mierda as Gallifrey, (and New Genesis, come to think of it)but hyperspace-accessible in their particular case, in orbital lockstep with Dinotopia for some reason.

Last edited:

Foster's: dunno what to say-except that it's probably a side-effect from CLULESS rather than a 'prototype'. As the timeline goes.... well, many Imaginary Friends will have more sob stories to tell, and the government might not like the zanyness Madame Foster lets happen (and that is *not* good, lemme tell ya).

Reptilion: Good idea-heck of a good idea. Dunno *how* are we going to stat up a Reptilion Race, though-let alone the 'Dinovolution' gizmo-but I love the idea. I'm gonna start work on it.

And New Genesis.... well, I'd rather let that for someone with more knowledge of DC that I do (since if I start with NG, well, people are gonna be waiting for Apokolips... and I don't think I'm good enough for ideas invollving its ruler).

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
Reptilion: Good idea-heck of a good idea. Dunno *how* are we going to stat up a Reptilion Race, though-let alone the 'Dinovolution' gizmo-but I love the idea. I'm gonna start work on it.

One would assume that Dinotopia's Waterfall City, then, has the prime 'black budget' research center for the use of the 'Dinovolution' boosttech as an alternative to uploading.

marcoasalazarm said:
And New Genesis.... well, I'd rather let that for someone with more knowledge of DC that I do (since if I start with NG, well, people are gonna be waiting for Apokolips... and I don't think I'm good enough for ideas invollving its ruler).

Er......already fixed. (Was just meant as analogy, anyway....which reminds me of one of my ideas: the one other tech in the known multiverse that could get through that barrier, other than a TARDIS, would of course be a Boom Tube.) Something to do with CLULESS pretzeling the fabric of adjacent local spacetimes or something. :D

Remove ads