• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Corporate Defiance (OOC Thread) -- CLOSED

penance

First Post
amen!!!

and you beat me to the post, rhun! rawr! :(

lol.

hrm..... *edit*

oh, mightest of DM's, when wislt thou be updating thine IC thread?

daily, or what?

Last edited:

Azaar

Explorer
Depends on the action. I'll definitely be looking daily at the thread, and might post that often, depending on how things go. I would like to space it out enough so that everyone has a chance to post before I do so, but we'll see what pans out. :)

Rhun

First Post
Azaar said:
Depends on the action. I'll definitely be looking daily at the thread, and might post that often, depending on how things go. I would like to space it out enough so that everyone has a chance to post before I do so, but we'll see what pans out. :)

Only problem I have found with that (from my own games) is that people sometimes forget to post for long periods of time. :D

penance

First Post
*nods* especially annoying when the player not posting is the DM> :p

plus, it would be helpful if you included a link at each thread to the other two threads.

Azaar

Explorer
*nods* especially annoying when the player not posting is the DM> :p

Heh... which is why I'm only in one game now, pretty much. I was "kicked out" for not having posted for 4 days in the IC thread... funny how the DM is on his second stint at not having posted for something like 10 days now in either thread, especially as I see that he has been on ENWorld. Since he wasn't keeping the game moving and instead kept it aimless by giving the PCs no motivation to do much of anything, it's no wonder the players are antsy now in that game's OOC thread.

I'll edit the opening posts for each thread for the links here momentarily and make the links available there.

penance

First Post
*agrees* Definatly looking forward to the game. :)\

Ive got a quick question, trandoshans can see into the infrared. Do you want me to reference this? i.e. 'Krandor want to see through the door with infrared' or will you take this into consideration? (or does krandor just have some odd disability where he can't see infrared? lol)

I think that is a useful ability, but as a DM, it reminds me a bit of darkvision; and I always forget darkvision:

dwarf PC: im going to open the door slowly. do I see anything?
DM: its completly dark.
dwarf PC: what about my darkvision
DM: ummm... oh yeah. *grumbles*

Last edited:

penance

First Post
okies, I'll have to remember that.

*gulp*

what type of penalties/bonuses would that provide? Say im fighting in complete darkness, a closed off warehouse for example. Would that count as me being able too see? or low light? or what? how about if we're in a fog? Now that I think about it, Dosha, the trandoshan homeworld, is a foggy place, so it makes sense they'd have some kind of vision....

Anything in the rulebook talking about it?

Im assuming that it is like an eye layer or something that I can switch off/on, so lots of heat sources wouldn't blind me.

Remove ads