• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Could somebody please list the sample PC`s listed in the 3e PHB?

krunchyfrogg

Explorer
I`m far from my books, and for some reason it`s killing me.

If you`re bored and want to do stats too (at level 1), I won`t complain. TIA! :)

Thorindale

First Post
Alhandra: Female human Paladin
Devis: Male half-elf Bard
Ember: Female human Monk
Hennet: Male human Sorcerer
Jozan: Male human Cleric
Krusk: Male half-orc barbarian
Lidda: Female halfling rogue
Mialee: Female elf wizard
Nebin: Male gnome wizard (illusionist)
Regdar: Male human Fighter
Soveliss: Male elf ranger
Tordek: Male dwarf fighter
Vadania: Female half-elf druid

Last edited:

krunchyfrogg

Explorer
awesome, thanks!

And they were all made with the standard 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 stat allocation, right?

Out of curiousity, if those stats could be listed (in case somebody is really bored) it would help me greatly!

Thorindale

First Post
I don't know if they were stat'ed for 1st level, but Enemies and Allies (3.0) book has stats for them for 5th-, 10th-, and 15th-levels.

pawsplay

Hero
awesome, thanks!

And they were all made with the standard 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8 stat allocation, right?

Out of curiousity, if those stats could be listed (in case somebody is really bored) it would help me greatly!

I think for that you would need the Basic Game or something. I don't recall any of the pre-set 1st level fighters having Regdar's unusual characteristics (he has a decent Cha and some feat relating to Diplomacy).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads