• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Couple of threads got me wondering... So what have you already Pre-ordered??

What have you preordered?

• PHB

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • MM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DMG

• Starter Set

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Hoard of the DQ

• Rise of Tiamat

Texicles

First Post
Fortunately, the broken poll works for me now as I've only preordered the Starter Set. I'll definitely wind up with all of the above, after I fix being "employmentally challenged"

I pre-ordered two of the Player's Handbooks for the public library I run - one to go in one of the prize packages for this year's Summer Reading Club, and one to go in our circulating collection. I have also pre-ordered one each of the DMG and Monster Manual for the circulating collection. We already have all the main Pathfinder books, the Edge of the Empire books, and a few other core rulebooks (like Savage Worlds) in the collection for patrons to check out.

I won't order a copy of any of the D&D 5e books for myself until I have had a chance to look through them and see if they interest me.

Remove ads