• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cover of Final Dungeon posted...

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Uhm isn't that kind of not smart to have...

I mean aren't Dinos Demogorgon's favorite animal? Or am I missing something?

James Jacobs

Adventurer
Heh... although Demogorgon is dinosaur-friendly, he doesn't have much in the way of abilities to boss them around. The druid's deinonychus animal companion is safe and remains loyal (even though he DOES look a bit concerned about the situation on the cover). A bigger problem is the wizard's quasit familiar, to be honest... she might want to keep an eye on that little green guy.

As for the poster-sized map of mystery, it won't fit into the Pathfinder world any more than it'll fit into Greyhawk or Eberron or Midnight or Gamma World or Earth. It's its own thing.

More to the point, anything that appears in Dungeon belongs to WotC, which is why we've not done anything Pathfinder-related in the magazines apart from ads and previews.

Don't cross the streams, in other words. Crossing the streams would be bad.

James Jacobs said:
Don't cross the streams, in other words. Crossing the streams would be bad.

Whizbang Dustyboots said:
Tell them about the Twinkie.

You realize that you have just made it mandatory for someone--perhaps me, perhaps not--to stat up Gozer's Stay-Pufft Marshmallow Man form, right?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads