[Covers] Fiendish Codex II and other WotC covers!

Kaodi

Hero
The Twilight Tomb

What the heck is that thing on the front of the cover for the Twilight Tomb? Some kind of new monster, or has anyone seen something like it before?

Shade

Monster Junkie
Kaodi said:
What the heck is that thing on the front of the cover for the Twilight Tomb? Some kind of new monster, or has anyone seen something like it before?

It could be an ice paraelemental, but whatever it is, it looks cool. :cool:

Knight Otu

First Post
Hussar said:
Just a nitpick though about the gelugon - why would an ice devil have frosty breath? It doesn't even breath, never mind being a cold creature, I'm thinking it's breath would be the same temperature as the air around it.

I REALLY like the City Scape book cover though.
While I'm sure the real answer is different - here's what the SRD has to say. :p

ICE DEVIL (GELUGON)
Large Outsider (Evil, Extraplanar, Lawful)
Outsiders breathe, but do not need to eat or sleep (although they can do so if they wish). Native outsiders breathe, eat, and sleep.
No cold subtype, and not immune to cold either (no matter how silly that may be).

Woas

First Post
What's with all the Eberron covers with the diagonal placed person that looks like they have just been shot from a canon and are in mid-flight? It's like that artist can only draw slanted people. Oh well.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Woas said:
What's with all the Eberron covers with the diagonal placed person that looks like they have just been shot from a canon and are in mid-flight? It's like that artist can only draw slanted people. Oh well.

I shall never look at an Eberron book the same way again. I hope you're happy!

Remove ads