• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Cr 1/2

Eltern

First Post
I've a character that is about to come to "own" one to three CR 1/2 creatures. These creatures were created using the Elements of Magic rules system, which isn't really relevant except for the fact that they will have a "Helpful" disposition to me. In the case of very low Int scores, this is effectively completely obedient.

What I'd like to know is what are some neat CR 1/2 creatures to have as pseudo-servants? Animated Object (tiny) is fun, as I could have a candlestick, a clock, and a teacup named Chip. Some variety of magical animal could be neat, instead. Technically all manner of humanoids are legal, but I'd like to stay away from that. I'm particularly looking for suggestions from outside of the MMI, as I'm more unfamiliar with other material, but if there's some obvious choice with a cool special ability I'm missing, let me know!

Thanks!

TYPO5478

First Post
You could have three celestial (or fiendish) ducks called Huey, Dewey, and Louie.

Or an animated scarecrow, tin man and cowardly lion.

I mean, if you're looking for a theme. :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads