• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Craft: Dreamcatchers

Urklore

First Post
What kind of Craft skill would one take if they wanted to craft Dreamcatchers? You could always take Craft: Dreamcatchers but that seems to specific and would limit the character just to that, I was looking more of a broad group which would allow you to do more (in addition to making dreamcatchers).

Sigurd

First Post
By the rules I think it would fall into Craft Wondrous Item as the catch all for whats not defined.

If you wanted to Define it you could give it to a "craft Fetish" or amulet or some other non scroll feat. It might go a ways to balancing another unpopular craft - something in the shaman or wilderness realm of things.

Sigurd

What powers do you see them having in the game? What sort of maximum spell level?

nittanytbone

First Post
You could do something like "Craft Shamanistic Item." Just as a weaponsmith makes weapons, a bowyer makes bows, and a tailor makes clothes, a shaman would make runes, dreamcatchers, medicine bags, and other such items.

lukelightning

First Post
Craft: Trendy New-Age Junk.

Hey, I got an idea...how about an enchanted dream catcher to protect you from the quori (in the Eberron campaign).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads