• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crazy Quotes from my Group....

Florian

First Post
Shemeska said:
"Shut up you! Crazy B**** in a razorvine headdress magazine says otherwise!"

Hahaha, you missed the punctuation. What I said was:

"Shut Up You Crazy Broad In A Razorvine Headdress Magazine says otherwise."

:D

And then a couple of the gems from today's game:

"I just want to rip her head off and hit her until candy comes out."

"Are you SURE I can't shrink-wrap that damn Mephit?"

"Ash Rats: Chuck E. Cheese gone horribly, horribly wrong...."

Last edited:

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Me, meeting new PC in inn: "You look heavily armed and dangerous, want to go camping?"

DM: "Crap, I forgot what was behind that door. Hand me the Book of Vile Darkness, would you?"

Kastil

Explorer
Last night in the online game I play in, our paladin died. The person playing her anticipated this happening (half of the party was down and there was no way she was going to be go to before reaching -10). She had her next character ready to go and as perr roleplaying, she had to gain the trust of the party.

Kethra Stormwind: "What are you doing here?"
KastilEavenshade: Bleeding mostly
Glok44: "Well some of us."
Kethra Stormwind: ::looks around:: "What happened here?"
KastilEavenshade: You still haven't given us a name.
Glok44: "So what is your name...horse..riding..man."
KastilEavenshade: ::says pointedly:: Bleeding, mostly
KastilEavenshade: and dreaming of a bath with a long legged lass
Kethra Stormwind: ::removes her helmet, revealing a young dark-skinned woman with black hair:: "Valanthe Telforar, of Athkatla."
Kethra Stormwind: "And you are?"
KastilEavenshade: ::grins:: In need of a bath

Needless to say the DM rescinded the '500 xps' penality from a previous thread. :)

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Eugene The Geneticist, holding up his hand which he has just recently grafted the skin from a human head to: Hello, I am sir wingboddom of baldomia!
Brain-In-Jar-Dan: Your puppetry skills suck.
Eugene: bah. See if I clone you a body NOW.

Describer: The mall shatters, as the great genetic monstrosity awakes and violently breaks free from his small prison. Brick flies everywhere, as the several stories tall creature stands and emits a mighty roar. His skin, is chalk-white, and his lone patch of fur dark black. He wears sparkling pants and a red shirt, as well as a single glove. His face is a grotesque thing, stretched so tightly across his bones that his nose is non existant. Angrily, he focusses dark energy around his right hand, summoning what appears to be a giant infant made of pure energy. He lifts it up high, and hurls it at the screaming city dwellers, causing a small explosion on impact.

Hisfur: Okay, my character is a hot, lesbian goth chick...
:rolleyes:

GM: Alright, when you search the tool shed you find... 3 shotguns, 37 sticks of dynamite and a chainsaw.
Player: I gotta roll natural 20s more often.

Thresher

First Post
Scene: PC's have taken control of the security room of a pirate base hidden deep in a mountain on the planet Grunk.

Tech Spec: oh! a 19, thats a total of 36 on my computer use score.
GM: Well, youve got control of the lights, turbo lifts, doors and the security cameras.
Tech Spec: Guess I'll lock it down while the other guys move to the BBG's living quarters.
GM-Nosy NPC: Hey, we've got alarms going on up there! Whats happening?
Tech Spec: (with a Bluff roll of '2') Ummm, ummm, err, just a malfunction. Nothing to see here...
GM-Nosy NPC: Were sending a squad up.
Tech Spec: No need, we've got some techs here to fix it.
GM-Nosy NPC: I dont believe you, stay where you are.
Soldier: /pushes techie aside "All your base are belong to us bitches!"

(Ok so its a lame line from a much overdone fad, but it just had to be used :D)

Last edited:

Harlequin_1998

First Post
Jonick: "The Clubinator only does dead, there is no stun setting."

Nostro: "I am NOT a Detect Magic whore!"

Telon: "One or two of the dead fish-men should fill the shark up."

Semphar (on how to distract the lizardmen): "We'll shoot the one facing in our direction, then the others will go 'What happened to Bob?' and we can attack."

Telon: "Sneak in? Look, with my Hide and Move Silently scores, we are, at best, an Overt team."

Remove ads