• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Creating a 'Tippyverse' style 'trap' Boulevard? Best spells for this?

Gavinfoxx

Explorer
Hi there, I was wondering what everyone thought were the best spells for a Tippyverse-style 'trap boulevard' in a major city, that people could walk down, which would take care of most physical necessities.

This is what I've figured out so far:

Start with a Good Hope trap (You have a pleasant feeling of well-being, and are more willing to go through the rest of the walk!), then Prestidigitation (Cleaning - you're effectively bathed!) trap, followed by an Endure Elements (you don't need shelter!) trap, followed by a Make Whole (your gear and clothes are fixed!), Followed by a Lesser Restoration (You don't have to sleep, and some ability damage is healed!), followed by a Panacea (cure misc ailments and do some wound healing!), followed by a Create Food and Water (STEW for your bowl!), followed by a Purify Food and Drink (longer-lasting stew!), followed by a Prestidigitation (Flavoring so you have tasty stew!) trap.

Does anyone have any suggestions of anything to add? Any replacements? How about something that uses Psionics rules to add something useful and beneficial? I'm not familiar enough with Psionics to know what would help, or if there are cheaper ways of doing this stuff with those rules. Do note that this would be built by a GOOD ALIGNED character who wants to help his city out... so keep your ideas within that framework.

Remove ads