• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Creating Stonehearth's Rabbitfolk in 5e

Herosmith14

First Post
So, I've been thinking about setting up a setting based on the world of Hearth from the video game Stonehearth for possible use in a future PbP or something. So far it's been an easy and fairly fun process, considering the game's lore.

I ran into somewhat of an issue with the playable races, as not all technically exist in 5e, but I found it fairly easy to do reskins. For example if a player wants to play a troll, they just use a Goliath, but I realized I'm probably gonna need a homebrew for one pesky race, the Rabbits. There isn't an official alternative I could comfortably use in 5e.

Like I said I thought about homebrewing them, but I'm not sure exactly what I want to do for some of the abilities. I know I want them to have a Dex/Wis boost, and an increased speed, but beyond that, in not sure. A lot of there culture revolves around Amberstone and Geomancy, but I wanted to leave those to class interpretation.

So, any help with this?

Remove ads