Creators of the other fiend lords: Tying up lose ends

G'baal

First Post
Ok, back to tying up lose ends...this is what I need now. To all the creators of the other fiend lords: I need a few things from you to link them somehow to the history of numer. Numer is the hell of DF and so the fiend lords must have come from there. Hence, I need to know when they came from there and when they stayed on the world, why they stayed if they had a choice at all (as some where just trapped by the closing of the gates), how they are related to the other fiends of numer, and how they are related to Yogsathoth. I also need to know if they still revere Yogsathoth or that they have become so corrupted by their own power that they revere only themsleves...this could create some very interesting inter-fiend conflicts. Anyways, I need to link the other already made fiend lords to numer so...help me out. I'll be thinking and waiting for more stuff here...and if I dont get an answer soon I shall craft them into the Yogi story as I see fit like it or not. I just wanted to give you a bit of time to add your own ideas for this and if you dont then I will. Ill give you one more week to start posting or thats it. Thanks.

P.S Before you post here, read ALL of the Yogsathoth history thread so you know whats going on there first.

Imperialus

Explorer
hrm... Unfortunatly most of the creators of the fiend lords no longer hang out here, Ranger Wickett, Eversoar, Morrus ect. I'll try and find some of the old notes (I have a boatload of old posts backed up on my HD) and extrapolate from there. Looks like I might have my work cut out for me.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
G'baal said:
Numer is the hell of DF and so the fiend lords must have come from there.

ok

Hence, I need to know when they came from there

pick a layer any layer

and when they stayed on the world

we talking about DF now or hell?

, why they stayed if they had a choice at all (as some where just trapped by the closing of the gates),

nope they got screwed when the planes were closed to them.

how they are related to the other fiends of numer,

they aren't. It's hell..noone likes anyone else..it's all for one more for me...

and how they are related to Yogsathoth.

no idea..

I also need to know if they still revere Yogsathoth or that they have become so corrupted by their own power that they revere only themsleves...

this sounds about right. It's power struggle and politics on a new plane..same old rules..new field of play all to themselves..

G'baal

First Post
Great...thanks Leopold. You have answered a few of my questions but there is still the fiend-specific factors that need answering. Thanks.

G'baal

First Post
Ok, thanks again Leopold. I am finally through with waiting...just a little notice to all the creators. I will still be open to suggestion though but once I have something written up pertaining these questions I shall be reluctant to alter them greatly. Thanks.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
G'baal said:
Great...thanks Leopold. You have answered a few of my questions but there is still the fiend-specific factors that need answering. Thanks.

say what? i don't understand what you mean here..

G'baal

First Post
Basically what I meant was you answered some of the simple questions but then you didnt answer the more specific things about each fiend lord (a major task) and thus, I would have to make my own answers thats all.

G'baal

First Post
Ok, well, anyways this thread is pretty well inert now but it is here to let you know if you ever come back to see it. Anything I have done will be posted in Yogis history thread (as it is the story thread for the Yogi project). Feel free to offer suggestions and minor changes but for the most part its going to stay. Thanks.

Last edited:

Remove ads