Creature and Character cards w/ form fill

Jack Abrasion

First Post
I have just uploaded Creature and Character cards w/ form fill to the downloads area.

These tents are meant to be hung from your DM screen. The monster cards are completely form-fillable and have space for pretty much every piece of information on a stat block. There is an extra box under the Speed box, to be used for creatures with multiple modes of movement (or prof bonus, or whatever you want). A picture can be put on the side that faces players*. The ones I use have colored text for certain stats (HP, Dex mod, Passive Perception, and XP) so I can find them quickly. I've included a version with all black text as well.

The PC cards include initiative, AC, inspiration, concentration, spell save DC, conditions, and passive wisdom/insight. As with monster cards, a picture can be added for each character*. I only included form fill for Name and Race/Class/Alignment. I left the rest to be written by hand since these stats change (I laminated them and use wet erase to fill in stats).

Note: These are sized for my printer, which has minimum margins of 0.16" on all sides. These take up ALL available space, so if your printer can't print this close to the edge of the paper, be sure to select "shrink to fit" when you print.

Enjoy!

In the interest of giving credit where it's due, these are heavily modified versions of tents created by Frank Foulis. His originals were posted here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/conten...rces-plus-ICEWIND-DALE-ENHANCED!#.VLGoeyvF83k and here: http://www.enworld.org/forum/content.php?1854-Resources-for-your-5th-Edition-Games!#.VLGopyvF83k

*Depending on your PDF viewer, you may be limited in what formats you can use when adding pictures. Adobe Reader only lets you

You can find the file here in the downloads section. Please use this thread for comments.

Sabotender

First Post
these are really usefull for monsters that i often use as "fillers" (bandits, skeletons, zombies, goblins, etc.)
I often find it tedious looking up these monsters considering how often I use them.

Remove ads