• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Creature by Poll # 4! Attributes for our fey!

What should be the most important attributes of our fey?

• Physically powerful (strength, damage dice)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • High intellect (intelligence, wisdom, charisma)

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Mobility (dexterity, speed, flight and swimming)

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Toughness (constitution, natural armor, damage reduction, regeneration)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Highly magical (spell-like abilities, supernatural abilities, resistances - including SR)

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other ideas? (post below)

Votes: 1 5.3%

Knight Otu

First Post
Geocorona said:

I don't think you really needed a poll on this one. The votes reflect all expectations.

Of cuorse, then it wouldn't really be "Creature by Poll" anymore. ;)

Seriously, the poll is also intended to get the relations between the attributes, and to catch interesting ideas from other posters to incorporate into the creature. You never know what many minds combined can create (other than a Hivemind :D).

Geocorona

First Post
From my experience, if collective minds don't produce the lowest common denominator, the majority soon lose interest. But polls are good for confirming what the majority believes and expects. Sometimes it's not obvious, and at other times the majority is fickle and easily turned.

Knight Otu

First Post
Let's say that a poll would not have been as necessary for this creature as it has been for the others. ;)

OK, this poll is officially killed! I'll combine the results for the discussion thread today or tomorrow, as I find the time!

Remove ads