• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Critical Role Critical Role Kickstarter Predition Game: Guess the Funding Outcome (GTFO)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Out of curiosity, what are the latest forecasts from your personal model?

If he has a personal model which can accurately project Kickstarter totals 5 days in, he could sell that to Kicktraq and Backerkit (and probably Kickstarter itself) for a lot of money! Because they can't do it, and that's *all* they do!

Parmandur

Book-Friend
If he has a personal model which can accurately project Kickstarter totals 5 days in, he could sell that to Kicktraq and Backerkit (and probably Kickstarter itself) for a lot of money! Because they can't do it, and that's *all* they do!

Nah, it's all for fun and experimentation.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
So true.

Alright folks, anyone else want to take a shot at winning a HeroForge custom 3D mini? Here's my latest one: Malachi Bontreagr, Hexblade.
HeroForgeScreenshot (12).png

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'm going to go with probably $8.9 million - mainly because I also suspect Reigel let the Frumpkin out of the bag with that 8.8 million remark...

Remove ads