• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crothian's Fall!!!

DanMcS

Explorer
Right now, Crothian has 26,931 posts. If we subtly alter the postcount field in the database, to be a signed, two-byte integer (counting up to 32767), then in a mere 5,838 posts he'll roll over to -32768 and EVERYONE will have beat him.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Hm, but that's tough because that involves getting past MM in order to change that stuff.

Malcolm

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Do you have any plans? If you come up with ideas, we'll try it!

Alas, I have none.
Not even choco-late bears wilt stop this fiend!
*shudder*
So I shall return to my tower in RH-Space (close to H-space and not quiet N-Space) for now, until it doth crash again catapulting me to this Prime, with a heavy heart and a sigh of chagrin. Thwarted, but not defeated!!

:D

thanks for tolerating my random madness EnWorld.

JIMBOTHEBLACK

First Post
Hello ya'll, havn't been on for about a week and I know you all missed me:( *look of sad denial* but my computers been down and I've been occupying my time playing Gran Turismo 4. Well I've been thinking about it and I've come to the conclusion that the only way to beat Crothian is to kill him! And since he is a blob I'd guess he's kinda like a slug so I'll sprinkle some salt on him and see what happens:]

kirinke

First Post
hmmm. I once gave a mod a +1, +5 Holy bane stick vs Hong....
Mebbe We could come up with something similiar for Croathian. But we couldn't use a bane stick because he'd just use it as a toothpick. A minty toothpick.

Hong is easier to smack down than Croathian. At least for a mod. Trite, but true. :D :]

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
kirinke said:
Hong is easier to smack down than Croathian. At least for a mod. Trite, but true. :D :]
That's because every post is another excuse for Crothian to respond and grow in power.

... So the more we plot, the greater he becomes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads