• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Tomorrow I wll not be able to post very often, once at most. I'm driving around 8 hours to see a friend. So........I will try to post, but no promises. Sorry.

Corpseflower

First Post
Tomorrow I'll jump the story ahead significantly putting you well into the forest. Even if you haven't replied to the general 'Save the Children' call by then I'll assume you are there. If you miss your chance to do anything you wanted to do in town include it in your first post after mine as a past tense segment, then jump back to the ongoing action. The game will be pretty much entirely action oriented from here out so I hope that's your cup of tea. :)

Corpseflower

First Post
The sweetest girl I've ever met. That's the only reason. She's a bit more tied here- contract with her job, family, etc and we were tired of flying back and forth. 10 days every five weeks wasn't doing it for us. So now I'm here seeing what's what.

We got back quite a bit later than I expected, so I'll likely post in the morning for me.

Corpseflower

First Post
Hah. No. Not so soon as all that. Apologies for the lag. We got a massive shipment of Ikea junk and I've been sorting through putting things together then it's weekend date time. I just spent so much time with the assembly that I missed my free window yesterday. Today it is- after the farmer's market!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads