• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Dimzel will go indeed in the rear, but not at the last, he si very fragile and he is aware of that. So, he eill see to not be the last on the march, for not been caught from behind.

Corpseflower

First Post
Here is a sample marching order based on who has weighed in so far. Adjust as necessary. Note that your source of Light is in the back, and Luger who has no dark vision is leading. He will be working in shadowy illumination. We'll move on from this scene once Fang is brought back to find the rest of the trail. Alternatively you can check out what has the wolf riled up.

Attachments

• Marching order.JPG
    Marching order.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
OOc: seems good to me and edited cuz I just realized we were walkin in the dark.

Aidan casts light upon Luger's hand. It was either that or your head. he said with a laugh.

Corpseflower

First Post
I'll give it another couple hours before I jump from this scene unless I hear otherwise. I'm trying to keep it moving and make sure things don't stall, but if any of you feel like I'm rushing you please let me know. Though I've been doing PbP for five years or so this is the first one I've run. So I'm still working on finding the right pace.

okuth0r

First Post
I would prefer to walk near the front, unless im on rear guard. Reminder for others, stubby legs, means if im in back when problem is in front, long time tilli get to problem..

Should we not call out for the children? We have no feear of rocks falling in on us and we now tell our position boldly...

Corpseflower

First Post
Okay OnlytheStrong- 1st chance for that high charisma leader role to bite you. Does Azog bust open the trap door or call Fang back to find the trail?

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] I would prefer he alerts the group to the door, so it can be checked properly for traps or a way of opening it without smashing what is behind it. I would also prefer opening it gently rather than smashing it, but it really does not matter, as long as the door gets opened. After the door is opened, then we can find the trail again.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads