• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Kobolds descend from dragons my good warforged. It is likly that a child, so perturbed as this, say that sort of things. But a dragon man is clearly a Kobold to me. Plus we got the scale as Aidan says." Dimzel explains

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
If it is Kobolds, as you say Dimzel, then we must visit their place of residence. I would like to learn where they have taken the children. Perhaps we will see if a "small dragon" is immune to magic.

WarShrike

First Post
Returning from his scouting of the area, Azog responds to the party's statements. "Not so fast lads. I'm all for killin Kobolds whether they're guilty or not, but personnally i'd like more info here. For starters, who, and especially what this child is. She may look like an elf, but she isn't one. Are you?" Azog asks the girl.

Corpseflower

First Post
Jeva looks at Azog curiously and after a pause responds. "No, I'm not. I'm only half-elf." She takes another bite of the apple and with a full mouth answers Luger. "They live on the other side of the valley. There's some old church up by the mountains." She points in the distance to where you know the Byeshk Mountains loom on the other side of the valley.

Sense Motive - DC 19:
Aidan14
Dimlez 1
Luger 5
Azog 3
Turn 12
Ordin 21

Ordin[sblock]The girl appeared to be a little wary of Azog's question. Though her recovery was smooth she looks to be a bit cagey now eyes watching everyone closely between bites of the apple.[/sblock]

Corpseflower

First Post
"Almost eighteen. You want me to take you to the church?"

OOC: Azog gave her trail rations. I just liberally interpreted that to be an apple and some cheese.:)

okuth0r

First Post
Lass, we do be out here to find some children before trouble finds them, mayhap you can tells us where they are or not, we must move. Tell me tho, how is it you survived the fire at the orphanage last winter?

ooc? [sblock]Trying to unsettle her a little by asking a way off topic question, and see if she knows when the orphanage burned, not sure if ordin knew, think so. Trying to sound diplomatic, dont know if i need a chack or not, just trying to get another responce. i dont trust her, and that would be i trust her less than i dont trust those i just met in the gorup...lol [/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Aidan moves behind Ordin, and readies his crossbow so that the small half-elf can't see it.

[sblock=Question] How long ago did the place burn down? [/sblock]

Remove ads