• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

Creamsteak

Explorer
(I've been trying to figure out what lier was for a long time now. I just now realized that you mean "liar.")

"I'm sorry runt, but Elayra's is still a bit far off. We'll deal with whatever is here first, then you're free."

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Sorry, my speaking is horrible I know =P I'm doing the best I can XD

"Yesss....You'll came with us... I'm sure the kobolds will love to taste your sweat meat child. Oh and about the stealth... I'm afraid ...." the alchemist inhales. "THERE IS NO ONE HERE!" he shouted.

Last edited:

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
OOC: It's okay Vosa, I speak terrible English too and I'm from America! If you don't spell something correctly I will "sblock" edit for you if you don't find that rude. If you do, then I won't! I'd rather make friends on here than make people not like me.

Aidan frowns at Dimzel. We have much we have not looked into yet......friend., Aidan says forcefully, as though it pained him to call Dimzel a friend. He children have been here I believe, so this trip was not a total waste. Besides, if we need to, this would be an ideal place to rest.

WarShrike

First Post
Azog looks to see which cloak has the most well preserved emblem, and stuffs it in his pack. "I'll see if anyone in town can identify that mark when we get back." Leaving the room, Azog ignores his companions and their chatter, and starts down the hallway towards the west. "Split or stay together, its all the same to me, but if we do split, lets make sure each group has someone who can see in the dark. As for myself, i'm going to see what's behind those double doors at the end of the hall. Come Fang." As an afterthought, he adds: "Oh, and that potion didnt come off the mummified corpse, it came off the corpse in the courtyard. That one's still relatively fresh." Azog unloads his crossbow and straps it in place on his back. Drawing his longsword and readying his shield, he strides into the cross section of the T, prepared to go through the double doors.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Don't worry Voda Vosa, we get what you're saying. Mostly. :p [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, in general I havn't had any problems understanding anybody. It's just that every time you said "lier" I thought you actually meant "lier" which means something akin to "Ambusher"... and nobody ever says that in that sense of the word. It sort of made sense with respect to commenting about the little girl... she did ambush us... but it was getting in my head.[/sblock]

Corpseflower

First Post
Past the arched double doors is what could only have been the chapel. Pews of darkwood lie tipped over and covered in dust on either side of this ancient shrine. At the far end sits a large ceremonial anvil with a hammer and tongs afixed to the front. Obviously the pulpit of some long forgotten abbot. Pieces of rusted metal curl from the borders of a high and narrow window frame behind the pulpit and ruined tapestries depicting the same emblem on the cloaks hang to either side. There are two stone buttresses centered in the room which support a soaring ceiling. The light from Turn's lantern leaves the ceiling in gloomy shadows, but those of you with darkvision can make out faded religious iconography plastering every surface. Set into alcoves overlooking the chapel from ten feet up are spartan stone representations of what are presumably ancient saints and heroes.

Spot: DC 15 (you guys can roll this one)
[sblock]Bones are scattered here and there around the room under and between the pews.[/sblock]

Voda> Your English is phenomenal compared to my Spanish or Greek ;)
I will describe some of this room in more detail if it is clear that you are taking a little time to investigate. You have the view from just inside the door right now.

Last edited:

okuth0r

First Post
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1376888
Spot 11
Ordin's voice booms deep and clear from teh hallway.
This do be a whirlwind. No structure, or command, no methodology, nothing. The force of arms is determined by numbers and skill, so let us stand together, not apart bickering. Also, quit threatening the child, it gets us no where. We focus on what we need, and that is to find the children, if the child turns out to be a threat, we will deal with her then. Now, lets us as one continue.

Ordin has been trying to be central to all the various people, in order to dash to aid, also looking for signs of disturbance, dust, or dirt, or trails in such.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
This "child" is older than perhaps all of us except you good dwarf. And as I said to Jeva earlier, I am above such petty threats but her life is directly connected to that little girl I am here to find.

Voda Vosa

First Post
[sblock=Spot] "1" I won't put the link, its too shameful ha ha. [/sblock]

"Fine then, I will stop threaten the child. Lets make haste." Dimzel says, entering the room, but then, a could of dust rush into his eyes, leaving him blind for the moment. "Damnation!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads