• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crown of the Kobold King

Corpseflower

First Post
WorgChapelRnd1.jpg

EDIT: Okay. Aidan was posting as I was getting mine together. Map Changed. Left Ordin where he was since it's a pretty decent place to be. The worg is first, but it may be a while before I make that post. Possibly in the morning for me.

Last edited:

Corpseflower

First Post
The worg ducks low and rushes past Luger leaping for Aidan's throat- jaws wide. The war mage is only able to bring his buckler to bear at the last second.
Moved to 5' to E4

Turn ducks from behind the pillar he's using as cover and fires a bolt at the worg, but there are far too many bodies there for him to take a precise shot. The bolt thuds into a nearby pew.

Azog and Fang up

okuth0r

First Post
(sorry tried to post yesterday and it wouldent let me..)
5" step to E4, drawing wakazashi as move action and use katanna to attack the dire wolf, if it falls before hit anything bad left standing.

1d20+6-> [18,6] = (24)
1d10+3-> [8,3] = (11)
Roll

Corpseflower

First Post
Azog climbs over an ancient pew and squeezes between Ordin and the pillar behind him. His sword flashes out grazing the worg's side while it is focused on Aidan. Fang follows its master's lead snapping at its hind legs, but comes up short.

Elite training takes over as Ordin chops down viciously with his katana and then pulls his wakazashi free of its sheath. The force of the blade drives the worg down, but despite bleeding freely from the wound it continues snapping at Aidan, angling for his throat with its jaws.

Eager to get a little distance between himself and those jaws, Aidan backpedals while casting.

I should have noted this before, but it didn't occur to me. You can move between pews at normal movement rate, but climbing over them will count as difficult terrain. Good to know.

Ordin- you probably don't want to move. The worg had already moved into E4 and you help to make a wall where you are at.

Aidan- You want Magic Missile or Lesser Orb of Acid? Either way roll it up and go for it.
The map is current. Refresh to see the new one.

Dimlez is up after Aidan's roll.

Last edited:

Remove ads